Job - Graphic designer Internship or Work Placement year in London (expenses paid)
DotPeak is looking for a creative and talented Graphic designer Internee to join our vibrant team. We are offering about 12 months internship. We are flexible in deciding the daily work hours and duration of this internship - ideally 1 year. You can also continue your studies with our internship programme and enjoy great opportunity to gain industry experience.
Based on your performance we might offer a full time or part time job after successful completion of the internship.
Who we are:
DotPeak is a Digital Agency specialising in Graphic design, web design, Training, web development and marketing based in the King's Cross, London. More info here http://www.dotpeak.com
1. This internship is for someone who is creative, want to learn and is confident in using Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop.
2. Excellent communication skills and attention to details
3. Strong English - grammar and spelling.
What do you get?
1. We will cover your travel costs and pay a daily lunch allowance.
2. Experience of working with a top class design company.
3. Internship Certificate.
4. Training from our experienced designers.
5. You will be involved in all stages of branding and web design.
How to apply for this job?
You can initiate application process by applying for this role on our website here http://www.dotpeak.com/jobs/graphic-designer-in-london-internship
You will be given a call for an interview based on your CV and any work examples - portfolio is the most important criterion.
No Agencies Please!